I just got my Food Network Magazine - literally like 2 hours ago! This is the most amazingly bad (in a super way) recipe I have ever found!
What is it? Ohhhhh.... I don't know if you even want to get in to this. Really! The recipe title in the magazine is "Instant Chocolate Cake". WHAT?! I know! I read it, and I thought... hmmmm I happen to have all of these ingredients... and I really don't believe this could be good... cake.... in the microwave.... within 10 minutes? BLASPHEMY! So, for the benefit of all 8 of my readers, I had to make it! Plus, I wanted some cake!
Stuff you need
- A Microwave
- A Whisk
- A 1/4 cup Measuring Cup & 1 tablespoon Measuring Spoon
- A Large Mug
- A Spoon
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 5 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder + plus an extra sprinkle
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Canned Icing of Choice, or Ice Cream (if you want these things....)
Are you ready to mix up a miracle?!
Let's do this!
- In the mug, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, egg, milk, oil, and a dash each of vanilla and salt.
- Microwave until puffed. The magazine suggested 2 minutes - I have a crappy microwave and went for almost 3 minutes.
- Okay, it is totally done. Sprinkle a little bit of cocoa on top, and spoon on a little bit of icing or ice cream to melt on it. Eat it warm!
You're so welcome for giving you the most dangerously delish recipe ever! And thank you thank you thank you, Food Network! Don't forget this will be in phoodos! If you try it, and you have time to share feedback or phoodos with us, be sure to link up - but I get it if you can't get any phoodographic evidence. This one demands to be eaten immediately