Yeah, so I didn't care about how good the picture was, I just wanted to eat this! Sometimes, the presentation doesn't matter when the food is FREAKING AMAZING!! So - here's a recipe I made up for sticky buns in a pinch!
Stuff you need
- An Oven
- A Pan (need depth of at least a bar pan/jelly roll pan so the glaze doesn't spill out)
- Something to smear on butter, and cut the dough into pieces with... butter knife?
- Some Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough (I used seamless)
- Some Butter, Softened - I used about 3/4stick
- Some Cinnamon
- Some Sugar
- Some Chopped Pecans
Let's do this!
- Preheat the oven according to the dough package
- Unroll the refrigerated dough, smear on some of the softened butter, then sprinkle on some cinnamon, sugar, and some of the pecans.
- Re-roll the dough, and cut into sections. Try to cut into similar size sections. You should get 6 or 8 rolls from one tube of dough. (Or, be more prepared than I was, and use crescent rounds, and you can skip the cutting since there will already be sections to tear apart!)
- Pour some sugar and cinnamon in the bottom of your pan and put in the remaining softened butter. Dump in the rest of the nuts, put the rolls on top of the guesstimated piles of butter and sugar-cinnamon, and bake according to the package instructions. (Cooking time may vary)
- Flip the pan of delicious sticky buns out on to a plate... you know... put the plate on top, then flip it over so they fall out covered in the gooey mess you created at the bottom of the pan.
- Enjoy some tasty deliciousness, take photos, feed other people, and share some sausage linkage with your fellow bloggers!
Don' forget that this will be in phoodos for your cooking adventures!